Caudalie Devine Oil



Caudalie Divine Oil    25 GBP

I first got to know about this oil on essiebutton  and  ghostparties, two of the most famous beauty blogs. Both Estee and Kate said they loved the oil, and from what they said about it I knew I would love this oil. But I hesitated to buy it because it was pricey, but luckily I was able to get a few pounds discount on lookfantastic.com somehow.

I put the link of the product page on feelunique above because lookfantastic didn't have the same discount offer anymore, and I personally like feelunique more than lookfantastic because they are quicker to ship the products than another. 


On feelunique it says..." Caudalie Divine Oil offers everything you need to make your skin positively exquisite. This multi-use miracle oil is also great for your hair, your nails, your bath and massages", basically you can use it on every part of your body. I remember Kate from ghostparties mentioned that she was using this oil on her face as well.

First of all, I love the packaging. How classy and beautiful is this bottle!! And I love the idea that it's in a spray bottle because it's obviously much easier to apply on your hair and body. Although the spray is quite direct, I think it's because the oil is heavy so it cannot be misty. 



It contains grape oil, extra virgin argan oil, extra virgin hibiscus oil, sesame oil and shea butter to moisturize your skin. 

I spray this oil on my arms and legs to prevent dry skin, and on the tip of my hair before blow-drying. It really does make my skin so soft and smooth, and smells AMAZING. I cannot even describe the scent, but according to feelunique this smells is the blend of moroccan rose, bulgarian rose, grapefruit, pink pepper, whilst cedar, vanilla and white mask. It does smell floral for sure but the base with vanilla and white mask is making this scent very mature and sophisticated, instead of a simple floral scent.


I'm addicted to this product now, I just cannot leave my house without smelling of this oil! Unfortunately the scent doesn't last long, and the bottle is too heavy and big to carry around. I wish they had a smaller size so that I can put it in my bag and reapply it during daytime. It prevents dry skin very well without making my skin greasy or oily. I think I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and my skin hasn't been in a better state. 

I strongly recommend this oil if you're looking for a body oil. I'm not a big fan of floral and vanilla scents to be honest but this one is totally different from all the scent I'd known before!

Have you ever used this product? What did you think?