Goodies from Australia!


I received a lovely package from Australia the other day!! The sender was Mel from thebeautydispensary, who kindly offered to send me some magazines! We exchanged magazines, I sent her a Japanese beauty magazine called "MAQUIA" and tiny gifts and she sent me these Australian mags with a pretty gift!

As you may have noticed I love magazines like LOOK and  Grazia, and I have read the UK ones but have never read the Australian one, so it was very interesting! I haven't read Shop till you drop yet but it looks really nice and I'm sure I'll love it!


This lip gloss made me feel so excited!!! It's from Bath & Body Works which I was obsessed with a few years ago. After I started Aromatherapy I stopped buying their products as they smelt a little bit strong as I was used to essential oils, but recently I'm into sweet scents like vanilla, sugar, almond and maple syrup. So when I saw this lip gloss I was like "B&BW! How could I forget about you?" and got so excited.

 

This one is called "Cozy Autumn Vanilla" which sounds really nice. I like the packaging as well, I like the combination of the purple body and the gold lid.


Here's the swatch. It's a clear-based lip gloss with glitters in it! And you know what, it smells SO good. I love this smell, as the name of it claims it smells of vanilla!! And it tastes like vanilla when I accidentally licked my lips with this lip gloss on.


This is how it looks like on the lips. I wasn't wearing lipstick underneath when I took this photo, but I often apply it on top of my Revlon Lip Butter! Actually I was just thinking of getting a clear lip gloss to pair with my lipsticks, and this one is absolutely perfect :)

Now I want to get some B&BW products, my favourite scent is warm vanilla sugar and I'm thinking of getting shower gel once I've used up the ones I have now...I actually just purchased Caudalie shower gel from lookfantastic, so I shouldn't get another one yet! And it's not fair that B&BW doesn't ship to Japan :( 

Thanks so much Mel, I really hope you like your package too!