I love Liz Earle!


I know there are a lot of fans of Liz Earle already and I don't even have to go on and on about their products in my poor English, but I had to do a blog post about the brand as I'm so obsessed with their products!

As I mentioned in my full review and also in my October favourite post, I am totally in love with Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. Although I don't use it every day as I don't want to exfoliate too much, whenever I use this product my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth.  I think I've mentioned it too many times already here and there, so I'm going to talk about other products of the brand today!



This is one of the best lotion I've ever used. It smells like granny's makeup dresser which means a sweet and nostalgic scent. I was not a big fan of this smell at the beginning but now I'm used to it and I kind of like it. I put it on the organic cotton pad from The Body Shop, and gently place it on my cheek and press it with my fingers so that the lotion exudes and sinks into the skin. I try not to rub it against my skin because I don't want to exfoliate anymore especially after using the cleanser. So I just place the cotton pad in each area like cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and around my eyes and repeat the process.

It makes my skin very moisturized just by that. It's light and refreshing yet hydrating. I cannot describe how much I love this toner, it's just amazing. The bottle I own is the smallest one and I'm nearly finished (and now I'm trying not to use it up because I want it to be my rescue lotion that I can turn to!) but I'm sure I will repurchase it once I've finished this bottle.


And now this cream is the BEST cream ever! I know I said the same thing abut the toner but I just can't find other ways to describe my feelings towards this product! First of all, I really don't like the smell. At the beginning I couldn't stand the smell, and I even told my husband not to use it when I'm around because the smell was too much for me. It's not an artificial smell that I can't stand, but it's a mixture of herbs and plant extracts I guess, and I just didn't like the smell...for me it smelled fishy although nobody would agree with me! But anyway, my mum says it smells herbal and she liked it, so I guess it's just me so please don't be scared to try it out if you haven't used it and are considering trying, because this cream is just AMAZING.



Once I was convinced that this brand is something by using the cleanser and toner, I forced myself to use this cream at night. I started from just a little bit and once I was used to the smell I increased the amount of cream to apply on my face. Immediately I felt the difference. It was the next morning when I touched my face waking up. It felt much smoother and softer. I looked into a mirror and found that my spots on my forehead which suddenly appeared a few days before were reduced a lot. There was no pore that I could see on my cheek, my skin had never been a better condition in the past few years. 


I've got dry skin but this moisturizer for normal / combination skin hydrates my skin enough which is surprising. The consistency is pretty light but it's moisturizing enough so I even can use it in the morning if I wish. As for the smell I still am not a huge fan of it but I don't hate it. I don't even care about it anymore because I am totally in love with this cream and am satisfied with the result it gives. 



It's a very unique product and I couldn't figure out how to /when to use it at first. But I knew this was a very good product by reading reviews. I used it for the first time in the morning when I had puffy eyes. I didn't have much time but I put it on a cotton pad and placed it on my eye and waited for a few minutes. It didn't make a huge difference but it reduced the redness and puffiness a bit. Actually it was really good considering that I didn't do it properly which is to leave the cotton pads on my eyes for 5-10 minutes. 

For those who have never heard of this product, basically it's lotion to calm your eyes area, it says "A gentle herbal lotion to soothe and refresh tired, puffy eyes and remove light eye makeup. Apply to a cotton wool pad and sweep over eyelids and lashes or place over your eyes and relax for 5-10 minutes. Eyebright is light, non-oily and suitable for contact lens wearers" on the bottle.

I'm not sure if I would repurchase it because I don't get puffy eyes often, but I heard it's really good for sensitive skin and also for those who have allergy. 

I'd love to try out their makeup and bodycare products as well, I have very high expectation as the products I have tried are all very good and effective. Liz Earle is definitely the brand I would turn to when I have a trouble with my skin. Someone should introduce their products (meaning distribute) to Japan because natural / organic beauty brands are very popular here in Japan and also there are not so many products which don't contain too much chemicals yet effective. 

What is your favourite of the brand? Share it with me! :)