Ruam Ruam Herbal Fresh Soap


Ruam Ruam Herbal Fresh Soap - Lavender 1,575yen

This unique looking soap developed and made in Japan caught my eyes immediately after its launch, although I didn't have a chance to buy it until when a friend of mine gave it to me as a gift. It really does look like a glue stick, I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't told so!



Basically you rub it against the net type of thing (it's called washing net here, you know the one looks like a bath lily for your face!) and foam it with a bit of warm water. I usually hate foaming soap because it's a bother and I just don't feel like my face is washed and completely clean after washing with foam. But it's quite fun to foam this soap because of the relaxing scent first of all, it smells of natural Lavender which is absolutely soothing. And another big reason is that the foam is much thicker and bouncy if that make sense. I'm going to show you what foam looks like!



How exciting it is to create this much foam!


And I only used a tiny bit of the soap, now you can imagine how much of a long-lasting soap it would be. It feels so good on my skin while washing and it doesn't leave that uncomfortable feeling after rinsing my face like it normally does with other soap.


My skin feels really fresh afterwords but it doesn't feel dry at all. It contains 17 herbs to hydrate and smooth out your skin and also to prevent blemishes. There are other scents as well such as Grapefruits, Bargamot Orange, Citrus, Original which is the blend of some different essential oils and Patchouli. I love Lavender the most because the scent is subtle and not too heavy,  and of course it's relaxing.

The only reason why I might not buy it myself once it runs out is that I would like just one cleanser which removes makeup because I'm really lazy :P Other than that, I love this soap! Do you use soap to wash your face? Are you interested in this soap? Let me know!