What's in my NEW makeup bag?


I finally got a new makeup bag the other day, I picked up this cute little one from Pylones. I wanted a new makeup bag for so long, but I had never found a perfect one. This bag caught my eyes while shopping with my friend, and it was pretty cheap so I decided to buy it. Plus, it was the last one!


It looks so pretty inside too! 


And these are the things I carry around. As you can see I don't carry many makeup items as I don't fix makeup outside of my house just because my makeup stays as it is all day. And also I just don't have time to fix my makeup at work. 



Here are the moisturizer and stuff. First of all hand cream is an essential in this colder season. I love my Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream as it moisturizes my hands well without making them sticky and greasy. It also smells really nice, like an orange / grapefruit candy! I also love Pai Skincare Bergamont Lip Balm although I use it as nail cream because my lips get drier when I apply this, just because my lips are pretty sensitive and it happens often. It smells of pure bargamot essential oil which is also amazing. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment is something I started carrying around recently because my hair gets so dry in daytime and it gets tangled and make a huge hair-ball around my neck! This oil is light but moisturizing, so I just apply a little bit of the oil on my lunch time to prevent tangles. And also to enjoy the smell.  I also carry a small-sized balance me moisture-rich face cream just in case I find dry patches on my face which is embarrassing!



And I carry 6 lip products! That's crazy! Obviously I don't use them all a day, but I just love having choices. I've been wearing Revlon Lip Butter a lot, I think I was wearing it every day last week at work. I just love the colour Peach Parfait so much, and I also love the glossy finish it gives. I don't like Burt's Bees tinted lip balm as much as I did at the beginning because I realized that it looks patchy when my lips are dry which looks very uncool! I like the colour but I only use it when I'm confident about the condition of my lips. 



Here is my essential item, uka nail oil 7:15. I get really upset and sad when I've left it in my room. I usually apply it 5-6 times a day at least, mainly to enjoy the aromatic scent....and of course, to take care of my nails. I also carry at least 2 different flavour of chewing gum.

What's in your makeup bag? Do you carry many items around?