Sweetsalon W Brown Eyeliner


Sweetsalon W Brown Eyeliner  1260yen

I had never tried brown eyeliner before because I thought that black eyeliner would suit me the best. But this eyeliner completely changed my mind. I am now obsessed with brown eyeliner. This colour is called Milk Chocolate, and there is another colour called Bitter Chocolate which is darker than this one.



It's got the liquid eyeliner one side and the powder to shade off with on the other side. I was a bit surprised with the size because it looked pretty big compared to the other eyeliners I owned. 



This is how the liquid eyeliner looks like. It's really thick isn't it? It looks like a marker or something! And also the brush is quite hard and it's not bendy at all so it's really hard to draw a thin straight line. 



This is the other side. The powder is inside of the cap so you actually have to twist the body of the eyeliner a few times with the cap on, then the ideal amount of powder would come with the sponge-tip. You apply this powder on top of the line after it's dried completely, then shade off the contour with it. I put it under my eyes as well to blend in.



This is the swatches.  The formula of the liquid is actually like watercolour which means it's really watery. But the good part of is it that it dries within 30 seconds even though it looks watery. They should definitely change the brush though, this thick brush with the consistency of the liquid doesn't go well together.

The powder has got subtle shimmer in it which I love, and also the colour looks really pretty. It's not too dark so you won't end up looking like a girl who just got punched. But when I apply the powder on top of the liner, somehow the liner disappears. So I always have to redraw the end part of the line. 


This is how they look like on my eye. It looks pretty nice doesn't it? I really like the fact that this colour soften my eyes. Recently I wear brown eyeshadows almost every day and I think this eyeliner goes really well with any kind of brown shades. I've been wearing it a lot since I got it, and am thinking of trying out another colour called Dark Chocolate. 




It's a little bit different from any other eyeliners I'd used so it took me a while to get used to it but now I love love love this eyeliner much better than my normal boring black eyeliners!

What do you think of brown eyeliners?