Freebie: Benefit sun beam




Benefit sun beam £18.50

I know it's a little bit late to talk about it but I finally received my November issue of InStyle magazine, and I was so happy to receive the freebie with it! Mine was sun beam from Benefit, which I had never tried before. Benefit is not officially sold in Japan, I think it used to be a long time ago but it withdrew from the market. Now their products are sold online but I'd never tried because I wasn't sure if they were good although I knew the brand was popular and also I wanted to try out first before spending a lot of money purchasing them.



This tiny sample looks so cute doesn't it? On the official website it's described as "This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot & blend over makeup on to cheek & brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. It’s liquid sunshine in a bottle!

I usually don't use highlighter because it doesn't make a big difference on my face but I definitely was curious so it was a very good opportunity to try out.








Although the bottle is tiny, it's got a brush! And look at the colour, it's such a beautiful pink / bronze / gold colour...



My skin is pretty pale but it blends into my skin tone really well. It gives a healthy glow on my cheek like the sun is hitting there. Also I love how subtle it is. I usually pair this highlighter with Bourjois Healthy mix serum rather than Wake me up foundation by Rimmel because Healthy mic serum doesn't have shimmer in it, so it really does stand out.

I'm now interested in other highlighter from Benefit; moon beam and high beam. Also I would love to try their cheek stain as well especially posietint and benetint! Have you tried any of their cheek stain / highlighter?