Petal Fresh Organics Shampoo and Conditioner


Petal Fresh Organics Shampoo and Conditioner  1,260yen each

I had never heard of Petal Fresh Organics before and I couldn't find their official website in English although it's supposed to be an American brand, so I put the link of the Japanese website above. Petal Fresh Organics was launched in 2005 with the products without paraben and artificial colouring. 



This is how this shampoo looks like. It's a clear gel-like formula which is easy to spread all over your scalp. As you can imagine from the packaging, it contains extracts of pomegranate and acai berry, which prevent your hair colour to be washed out. It smells just like bubble gum, which was surprising because I was expecting  more natural, aromatherapy-kind of smell. It foams very well and doesn't make my hair squeaky.




This conditioner doesn't contain silicone but coats my hair well, though I need some silicone-contained leave-in conditioner before I blow my hair because this conditioner is a little bit too light for me and my hair gets tangled hard. I think my hair is too fair and damaged for silicone-free conditioner, I need really rich hair mask instead. 


I definitely would keep using shampoo without silicone because why does shampoo need silicone even? Shampoo is something  to cleanse your scalp mainly, which silicone has got nothing to do with, and washing your hair with silicone every day would clog your pores on your scalp. I really liked this shampoo mainly because of the sweet smell! I'm not sure if it really prevents my hair colour to be washed out but I will see how it goes as I just coloured my hair a few days ago! 

Are you a big fan of organic haircare products?