LUSH products I've been loving this winter!


In winter I try to have a bath as often as I can because I have a very poor circulation and my hands and feet are always ice-cold. I love having a shower because it's quick and it somehow stimulates my brain which makes me active. On the other hand, having a bath is a mission for me because it makes me tired and simply it takes longer than shower. To make a bath more enjoyable, I went to LUSH and picked up some stuff.



Christmas Eve
This bubble bar was a limited one sold until the 26th December. It smells of Jasmin and Ylang Ylang which isn't particularly my favourite usually, but I love this scent because it's subtle and not overpowering at all. But is it just me or do you feel the same that their bubble bar makes the whole bathroom slippery and even your skin feels really soapy. Any bubble bar would make your skin feel soapy a bit but LUSH ones especially.



Over the Rainbow
It smells of Ylang Ylang and Orange essential oils which is refreshing and soothing at the same time. I like how it looks, although the rainbow looks like  a slice of orange...or is it supposed to be so?



I don't know what it's called in English. I checked the UK website but they didn't have it there. In Japan it's called "Snow Taffy" and it's the seasonal soap which comes out every winter. The base scent is Bargamot and Frankincense, and it's got small pieces of apricot and cranberry. It smells amazing and my mum and I buy it every winter. It's pretty crumbly maybe because of the fruits, and it melts away much quicker than other soaps from LUSH. That's sad because we love this soap so much and it's definitely not the cheapest soaps out there. It's still a very nice soap though!


By the way we have Japanese Lush Times!



This is what Snow Fairy looks like in Japan. They call it "Fairy Candy" here.

What's your favourite LUSH product?