Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment


Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment £4.90

I mentioned about this product in my October Favourites post, but I thought to write about it individually. I had seen this product being raved about for a while, and always wanted to try out but wasn't sure about purchasing the big bottle. So when I found this tiny bottle at feelunique, I didn't hesitate to buy it. It's in this tiny 10ml bottle which looks like a bottle of essential oil I'm pretty familiar with. 

I mainly use it on my damp hair before blow-dry. It's called "oil" but the main ingredient is silicone, so I wouldn't recommend it if you are trying to avoid this particular ingredient. I don't like putting silicone on my scalp because it could clog up my pores that's why I never use a shampoo with it, but I need silicone on my hair especially in this season because my hair is pretty fine and it gets tangled terribly. I apply it on the tips of hair only otherwise it makes my hair look like it hasn't been washed for weeks. Ew. 

I only need a drop of this oil to spread on the entire hair which is very good money-wise! It smells sweet and musky, at first I thought it smelled like a cologne that's often worn by old men. But the more I used it the more I got addictive to this scent. I wouldn't like it in summer in Japan which is wet and humid and so hot, but I like it in this cold season.

It does make my hair silky and soft with only one drop which is amazing. I even take it to work recently so that I can apply it on my hair when it gets dry and tangled. It's one of the best oils I've ever used for sure, and I might repurchase it when I run out of the current bottle. I strongly recommend this small-sized one to try out, and to carry around in your purse. I also heard that their hair treatment was very good too! Have you used any Macadamia products? Did you like them??