My Beauty Firsts Tag!

Beauty

I had been super busy with work as my co-workers were away on business trip and I just didn't have time to sit and blog at all. Now they're back and Christmas&New Years holiday is coming soon so hopefully I will have more time to blog!

The other day lovely Lauren from Smokeyblush tagged me in "My Beauty Firsts" tag! I love her blog and we sometimes chat on Twitter and I always enjoying chatting with her. Thanks Lauren for tagging me!

Here are the questions and my answers!

What was your earliest beauty memory?   
I remember wearing makeup when I was 7 years old for "Shichi Go San" (which is the Japanese traditional festival for 3 year-old boys and girls, 5 year-old boys and 7 year-old girls) when my parents made me wear Kimono. It was really uncomfortable, and I hated the red lipstick on me and I was so grumpy all day. But a few years later I was sneaking around trying out my mum's lipsticks!
  
What was your first beauty purchase?
I think it was a small bottle of perfume from drugstore or clear mascara. My parents were very strict and they didn't allow me to buy beauty products until I started working part-time and earned my own money.

When did you first wear makeup?
If it means "full makeup" then I think it was when I was 15 or 16. Pretty late.

What was your first beauty disaster?
My eyebrows were quite thick and I hated them so much. One day I was trying to trim them and accidentally pulled them out too much and my eyebrows were shaped like two thin antennas of an insect. Terrible.

Who was your first beauty crush?
Amuro Namie for sure! She was huge when I was about 12 or 13, and I thought she looked really pretty. Even now she's still popular and getting more and more beautiful as she gets older. 

What was your first beauty brand crush?
I don't remember the name of the brand but I think it was from Shiseido....

What's your longest standing beauty love?
I don't usually have a long relationship with any beauty products to be honest because I always want to try something new. The only thing I keep repurchasing when I lose it is the tweezers from Shiseido. It's the best.

I'm sorry I wasn't sure about many things here because it's a long time ago when I was in school! I just can't believe that I'm 28 already and how childish I still am! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I'm going to tag Zanka, Monica and Rebecca :)