Skinnygirl Sangria Bath Kit


Skinnygirl Sangria Bath Kit $13.75

I purchased it from Vitacost.com where you can get American stuff from. I was looking for some good bath products and the fragrance "Sangria" caught my eyes. I thought it could be a refreshing scent which is perfect for the morning shower. This kit includes shower gel, body lotion and body scrub.


I am not a big fan of the name of the brand to be honest. I think it was originally a wine brand and the name is something to do with the wine but still I just don't like the name at all. Being skinny isn't always a good thing and a brand representing that being skinny is good isn't just right in my opinion. 

As for the products, they both smells like an air refresher for a bathroom. I was super disappointed when I smelt it because it didn't evoke Sangria at all. I don't know how to describe the scent but it was a very cheap smell.

They work OK as shower gel and body lotion. Shower gel foams OK, and body lotion doesn't make my skin sticky. But the smell kills me every time I use it :(


The scrub smells stronger I think. If you are a fan of this smell, you will love it. It's got small beads in it which exfoliates skin without irritation. I like how it feels on my skin, well...again, except the smell which lasts quite long.

Overall, I was very disappointed at the quality and the scent. But I asked a friend of mine if she liked the smell and she said "It smells so good, Japanese beauty products don't smell like  this at all so for me it's like a scent of overseas!" so it could be just me. Skinnygirl has some supplements as well which I'm thinking of trying someday!

Vitacost.com