Nourish Protect Gift Box


Nourish Protect Gift Box  £45.00

Can you imagine how excited I was to receive this box? Every time I unwrapped something, I was literally screaming like "Oh my gosh, how pretty it is?" "Oh my gosh, it's amazing!!" all by myself. Don't you think that the box looks so pretty? I really love the design which is simple yet colourful. Love it.

Nourish is a British organic beauty brand. They use organic ingredients as much as they could and it's written clearly on the bottles how much percentage of organic ingredient are used in the product. They have four different ranges for different skin types. Relax is suitable for sensitive skin, Balance is for oily and combination skin, Radiance is for normal skin and Protect is for dry skin. 



Mine is Protect which is suitable for dry skin. It contains Vitamin C which helps protect the structural proteins of your skin as well as collagen and elastin from free radical damage. It also contains Orange and Mandarin essential oils.



These are the items come in the cute box. I'm going to introduce them one by one here.




Protect Refreshing Cleanser
This is a gentle milky cream cleanser which removes dirt and makeup. According to the direction given by the brand, you're supposed to apply it on a cotton pad and sweep over the face. I tried that way but it kind of irritated my skin because the consistency didn't seem to be right for using on a cotton pad. It doesn't sink in like water cleanser, or it doesn't stay on the cotton pad to prevent friction like cream cleanser does. So instead I apply it on my palms, cleanse my face and rinse with warm water. It smells absolutely amazing. It smells just like fresh orange juice, a little bit zesty and bitter, and so refreshing. It's the best cleanser in the morning because whenever I wash my face with it, it wakes me up with a happy feeling! But the only downside of this cleanser is the pump. It's too weak and I have to put more than 10 pumps on my palm to cleanse my face without friction. Also it doesn't remove makeup much so I need to remove my eye makeup first with BIODERMA. I would have a smudged eyeliners and eyeshadows under my eyes if I don't do that in advance.


Protect Cooling Toning Mist
The bottle looks identical to the cleanser. It's got the pump so you can spray it directly on your face. I actually spray it on my palms and apply it on my face because the spray is a little bit too direct, I wish it was more like mist than water-jet. It smells very nice too, it's just like orange juice for skin! It's not the most moisturizing lotion in the world but it prevents dryness pretty well and makes my skin soft.


Protect Replenishing Peptide Serum

I love the bottle of this product. It's the frosted glass bottle which is smaller than the other two but definitely heavier. It's the serum which locks in moisture and protect skin from dryness. On their website this product is described as "Nourish Peptide Serums feature skin-smoothing tripeptides and ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid, combined with scientifically proven natural extracts to deliver an intense nutritional boost". 



It's got this loose gel-like-texture. As you can imagine, it spreads really quickly on my skin. But it's almost too slippery and slimy, it takes more than 30 seconds for the serum to sink in. I keep massaging it into my skin until it stops my fingers, which is the sign that the serum has sank in, but then my skin becomes so gloopy somehow. I have to wash my hands after using it because otherwise everything I touch gets gloopy. Although my skin feels pretty smooth in the next morning, I hesitate to use it at night because I know it takes long to apply. It's really a shame that the texture is not very good because it seems to be effective. 


Protect Hydrating Moisturiser  
Again, I love this packaging. It contains Vitamin C and plant oils such as organic rosehip oil, organic sunflower oil, organic orange and mandarin oils, to moisturize skin.




It's pretty thick cream which smells absolutely amazing. It does moisturize my skin but it just doesn't sink in much. It stays on my skin surface for a pretty long time and even though the cream is on my skin it makes my face feel dry. It's a weird feeling really. It doesn't actually dry out my skin but it feels like so. Weird isn't it? But what I love about this cream is the scent. This is the best smelling cream I've ever used. And it's not an artificial fragrance! 

Over all, I really love the concept, packaging and scent. I hope they develop the texture of each product to make it comfortable and easy to use. I'm very curious about their bodycare products, I cannot even imagine how amazing it would be to wash / moisturize my body with their wonderful scents! I strongly recommend their products if you love natural scents. 


Have you tried their products? What did you think? :)