Real Techniques Stippling Brush


DSCN0024

Real Techniques Stippling Brush $9.99

FINALLY! I always always wanted to try out their brushes but I couldn't find a way to purchase them here in Japan unless I buy them on eBay which is pretty expensive including the postage. I didn't even hesitate to buy this stippling brush when I found it on iHerb.com because the price of the brush itself was cheaper than it was in pound and also the postage wasn't too bad either. I actually wanted their buffing brush but they didn't have it unfortunately and that made me pick this one up instead.

DSCN0037

The body is shiny pink which is pretty, and it has this rubber grip which helps it to stand on its own. I saw some reviews of this brush and some youtubers said like "Who would stand a brush?" but sorry, I would. I have a glass which I put all my brushes in but as this one is pretty big I would rather stand it next to my foundation. Why not?



DSCN0043

It's got taklon bristles instead of animal hair, which means it's vegetarian / vegan-friendly. The bristles are not too soft yet not harsh on the skin at all, and it blends my liquid foundation in perfectly. I was using a paint brush to spread liquid foundation on my face but it made it look uneven and patchy sometimes. This stippling brush doesn't do that at all, and instead it creates such a flawless finish with a small amount of foundation.


I am impressed by this brush enough to buy more of their brushes. I think I'm going to London in a couple of months so I'm definitely going to Boots for those! I'm thinking of getting their powder brush and some tiny brushes for eyeshadow and concealer. Which brush do you recommend? Which one is your vafourite? Let me know!