Garnier Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion


DSCN0186

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion £4.99 

I always wanted to try something from Garnier. I had heard and seen many bloggers mentioning about their concealer, BB cream, beauty oil etc. I picked this one up from feelunique.com because I wanted to try something which I use on my body instead of my face just in case it irritates my skin. I have gotten rash on my face from some cosmetics in the past so I always have to be careful not to use a skincare item which contains some strong / harsh ingredients. When the product is pretty cheap, there is a reason. Normally it's because they contain very cheap ingredients, and that means (most of the time) they are pretty harsh. I don't mean to be rude to drugstore cosmetics at all but that's the reason why I usually try a bodycare item before I try a skincare item from any drugstore cosmetics.

Garnier has some different types of body lotion. This one contains cocoa butter, and is made for dry and rough skin. There are Sheer Butter which is made for dry and extra dry skin, Mango for Dry skin, Calming Honey for Sensitive skin and Aloe Vera for Normal skin. There are some other ones with a fake-tanning effect, and some super moisturizing ones. I chose this one just because of the scent.

DSCN0184

Apparently this body lotion keeps your skin nourished and moisturized even 7 days after your last application...after  twice daily application for 4 weeks. I'm not sure how that works and I don't think I can ever feel that effect because I like switching my body lotion all the time depending on my mood. It's impossible for me too stick to just one body lotion. 

DSCN0190

This is a very light yet moisturizing body lotion which smells very nice. It smells like cocoa / vanilla / honey which smells just like the honey shampoo from The Body Shop which is discontinued. I really loved that scent so I was very happy when I noticed that this body lotion smelled exactly the same! It's not overpowering at all but does leave a sweet scent on my skin. It is moisturizing and prevents dryness for sure without making my skin greasy. I can dress right after the application because it sinks in pretty quickly. The only problem I have with this product is the size. I believe they have it in a smaller bottle but feelunique only had this size which is 400ml and it's pretty huge!! I'm not sure if i can ever finish using it

I'm very interested their BB cream, and there are two different ones I believe. Have you ever used them? Did you like them? Let me know! x