Leivy Double Moisturising Body Shampoo

DSCN0078

Leivy Double Moisturising Body Shampoo 480yen

As you may have noticed I love bodycare products. I switch my body lotion and shower gel every day depending on my mood and I cannot stick to one item. But this body soap is the one I've been using fore more than 2 weeks. Every single day. It's called Leivy and I believe it's pretty new. It's made in Malaysia but I'm not sure if it's sold over there or it's made for Japan. It contains goat milk which is moisturizing and nourishing. I love how it keeps moisture on my skin and how long lasting it is. It smells like a traditional soap in my opinion, like a traditional soap bar from my grandma's house. According to the website the top note is Yuzu, Ylang Ylang and Orange, middle note is Rose, Jasmine and Neroli, the base note is Musk, Vanilla and Sandalwood. It smells pretty strong in the shower but it leaves the amazing scent on my skin. It smells a bit different on the skin, it's fresher and cleaner. I didn't expect myself to like this product but I clearly saw the difference on my skin which impressed me a lot. My skin is usually very dry after taking a bath but when I use it it feels completely different. It makes my skin moisturized and smooth like no other shower gel does. It's very cheap, smells good and does what the name claims. I would repurchase it once I run out of the one I'm currently using. Good job Leivy!