Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara



DSCN0123

Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara $7.99

Every time I see a Covergirl ad in a magazine, it makes me want to try out their products. I cannot get hold of them in Japan and I don't have enough knowledge about them to purchase some on eBay. So when I found this mascara on Vitacost.com I didn't even hesitate to purchase it because I thought it was a good opportunity to try out. I got it in colour Very Black, and weirdly this was the only makeup item of covergirl there.

DSCN0126
icon

Please have a look at this massive wand! I'm not sure if you can tell it's huge but it really is. It's about the same size as my eye!

DSCN0159


Excuse my photograph skill, my eyelashes are chopped off in this photo. It really is "very black" formula which gives definition on my eyelashes. It's not the best mascara to make them voluminous but I like the finish it gives. It doesn't smudge and doesn't give me panda eyes either which is pretty good. I have to be super careful whenever I apply it as the wand is massive, otherwise it goes EVERYWHERE. I recommend this if you're looking for mascara which doesn't smudge easily and gives definition on your lashes. I wouldn't recommend this to whom looking for one which lengthens your lashes because it doesn't do much about that.

What's your favourite Covergirl item?