Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk



DSCN0193

Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk  £10.00

As I mentioned before, I love Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub which smells exactly like maple syrup. But it only leaves a subtle scent on my skin afterwords, and when I put body lotion (mostly balance me rose otto body cream) the amazing scent would just fade away. I was wondering why they didn't make the matching-scented body lotion (and ideally shower gel as well) with The Breakfast Scrub. And then I found this one, Smoothie Star Body Milk, which was launched in the last autumn. I immediately bought it and have been enjoying using it since then.

I wouldn't say it's the matching scent with the scrub but I can say that it's in the same category as the scrub's in. It smells of almond, oat and brown sugar which I only recognize oat. It's got this unique natty scent in it which is pretty strong at the beginning and fades after a certain amount of time.

DSCN0199

It contains cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, oat, yogurt and honey. That does sound yummy doesn't it? It smells pretty sweet so I don't think I would use it in summer especially in Japan because it would make me (and people around me) sick because of the humidity and the hot temperature. But in winter it smells absolutely gorgeous and I am totally in love with it. It hydrates my skin and prevent dryness which is good enough. It contains silicon and that's the only thing I don't like about this product, not only silicone is bad for your body but also I just don't like the feel of it. It leaves this weird "extra smooth" feeling on my body. Besides that this is a very good body lotion I think!

I cannot wait to have a sniff of some other S&G products especially Sugar Crush! What's your favourite S&G product? :)