Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum



Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum $8.89

I purchased this eye serum from Vitacost.com a while ago. I had not heard of this brand "Reviva" and of course I didn't know anything about this eye serum. But apparently this eye serum is one of the best selling products on the website, and a lot of people seem to be loving this product according to the reviews. I was just looking for a good eye cream, so thought to give it a try.

It says "Reduce the appearance of eye-area wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles...as you protect against future signs of aging. Our new Firming Eye Serum, with its special base and precise blending, penetrates the thin skin around eyes for quick absorption" on the description bar. It sounded like it's a perfect eye serum as it prevents wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles, and also nourish and moisturize the eye areas. Perfect!




I like this gel-like-consistency very much as it's easy to spread on my skin. It's not thick and heavy at all which is good under makeup. It absorbs very quickly so I can use it in the morning right before applying foundation and concealer. When I used a thicker eye cream I had to reduce the amount to apply or I just didn't apply in the morning because it caused concealer to crease. 

It doesn't have a scent which is a little bit boring for me as I'm obsessed with  scents. But it's a simple and effective eye serum which I can rely on. Since I started using this product I don't have too worry about my concealer getting caky under my eyes. It does work surely without any irritation or discomfort which is good. 


The original retail price is $19 but it's 53% off on Vitacost! It's pretty big for eye serum (29.5ml) so it will last pretty long I guess. If you ever shop at Vitacost, you should definitely add this item to your basket. No harm in trying!
 
icon