Lolly Pop Pen for a Smartphone


Lolly Pop Pen  1260yen

I had been interested in a pen for my smartphone as I've seen some people using this kind of pen in the train. It seemed very easy to use, and unlike using my finger to write an e-mail, I thought I wouldn't touch a wrong keyboard (is that what it's called still nowadays?). I've been using my iPhone for more than 3 months now but I'm still not used to write an email especially in Japanese because there is no "auto correction", so it takes very long unless I cheat and use Siri.


I don't exactly know how it works but somehow when you're touching this silver sticker, it works well. Or it doesn't work unless you're touching this. I don't know, but this silver thing seems to be the key.



It's got this spongy thing on its tip. I was so looking forward to using this on my iPhone, and once I started using it I noticed that it wasn't working. It doesn't respond, and as for writing an email using this pen, it works worse than my finger! I have to push it hard against the screen and it takes much longer to write an email. Yes I don't miss the right keyboard but still it's like my grandma using a smartphone; SLOW.


Now, although it was a complete disappointment, there is another way to use this pen. As a normal pen. That's handy isn't it? 


And it's a pretty nice pen. It's very easy to write with, and I really like the pen tip. I like the idea that this pen cam be used in two different ways. I'm not a big fan of the pink fluffy ball at all and I might feel a bit embarrassed using it in front of people who have eyes. But if you don't like using your finger to play with your smartphone, this might help!

Do you have any special smartphone accessories?