Help me with planning for London trip!


Today I have a favor to ask you all. I'm going to the UK in March for about 2 weeks which is so exciting  but the problem is that I haven't made proper plans yet. Last time I visited some cool places but as it was my first time to go abroad I was overwhelmed and I guess I missed many places that I would have enjoyed. 

So this time, I would like to hear your suggestions and recommendations if you have some, so that I can include them into my plans! I covered all the traditional sightseeing places such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge and things like that, so I would like to visit beauty-related shops this time!

<The places I visited last time>
  •  Boots - I only went to a small one and spent like 10 minutes there as we didn't have time.
  • Planet Organic - The one in Notting Hill. I loved it there.
  • Aveda - This one was also in Notting Hill I guess.
  • Selfridges - I only looked around the beauty floor and food section.

<The places I would like to visit this time>
  • Boots - The one in Marble Arch as Lily from What I Heart Today and Anna from Viviana does makeup mentioned that this one is the best one.
  • Superdrug - Which branch would be the best?
  • Liz Earle - The one in King's Road...or can I get their products from Boots? I heard some rumors that Boots will start carrying their products...
  • John Lewis - Is it fun to look around there?
  • Space.NK - I hear a lot about Space.NK, is it good?
  • Jamie's Italian - I know it's not beauty-related but I have to visit there as I'm a huge Jamie Oliver fan. Which branch should I go to?

And of course, I'm thinking of stopping by TopShop, Primark, Miss Selfridge, River Island etc etc...to shop, but I won't have enough time to spend there especially when I'm having a bored poor guy waiting for me to finish shopping!

Do you have any suggestions for me? Your suggestions and recommendations would be highly appreciated as I have no idea where to go but I don't want to miss great places! If you know any small shops or cafe or something nice, please let me know! :) I will help you when you come to Tokyo in return!