NYX Roll on Eye Shimmer


NYX Roll on Eye Shimmer

The other day I got a newsletter from Cherry Culture and for the first time in about a year I visited their website! I was just looking for shimmery eyeshadow so I didn't hesitate to put these into my shopping basket. Usually it's $6 each, but I got them for $3.4 each as they had this 50% discount offer going on!



I picked two colours which I can use on a daily basis. 


They look gorgeous don't they? They are just shimmery eyeshadow in this roll-on bottle so it's pretty powdery. You can apply it on your eyelid and blend it out for a subtle shimmery look, or you can build it up and make it look more intense. When I want the colour to show up strongly, I try not to blend it in too much and I just pat it with my eyeshadow brush gently so that it doesn't blend in completely and stays pretty intense. 


I use walnut mainly on the corner of my eye like I did in this photo above. It gives such a beautiful sparkling look on my eyes and I'm loving it!! I usually use Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold as a base, then add  some colour gradation with Stilla Eyeshadow in Caramel, then apply NYX roll on eye shimmer in Walnut to finish.

I thought Nude would be easier to use daily but actually I've been using Walnut much more often. I use Nude when I want more natural look. I'm totally in love with these eyeshadows and am thinking of getting more in different colours in the future. Have you ever tried any of these? If you have, which colour is your favourite?