Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer  5.99GBP

I've been using concealers since I was about 15 because of my dark circles. I've tried many different concealers but I haven't met any special concealer which I would repurchase over and over again. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on Collection  Lasting Perfection Concealer when I come to the U.K.,but I purchased this one from feelunique.com just because I wanted to try out. I heard many good things about their foundation and powder, so I thought this concealer should be good as well!



The colour I got is "Light" which is the lightest colour in the yellow-toned range. There is another bright colour called "Fair" but this one is more pinkish than Light. I wanted yellowy one because that would cover up my dark circles. 



I like this sponge applicator much better than a brush applicator like Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. I really don't like the tube because every time I use it I have to squeeze the tube and sometimes it comes out too much and I waste it. It's just frustrating!


I really like this texture because it's not too loose but definitely not too heavy. A little bit goes a long way and it covers up my redness around my nose perfectly! But when it comes to my dark circles, unfortunately it's not enough. Maybe it's because of the colour because this colour looks slightly darker than how it should be to cover my dark circles. I still use it under my eyes anyway but I wish it had more coverage.

I'm very interested in their liquid foundation. Have you tried any of their Fit Me range?