Badger Lip Tint And Shimmer


Badger Lip Tint And Shimmer Opal And Copper  $5.39

This is the first Badger product I've picked up. I always knew about the brand but never wanted to try any product particularly. When I saw this prodcut at Vitacost.com, I thought it would be nice to carry around in my bag because it's tiny but works in two different ways. Basically this tinted lip balm has got two ends, one with a normal tinted lip balm which you can choose a colour, and another end has this shimmery lip balm which you can add on top of the tinted lip balm on the other end.


I chose this colour called Copper, hoping it to be sheer. 


I was kind of surprised to see how coppery it looked! I know it's called Copper but it really does look like the colour of a coin. And it stinks of weird almond mixed with some oils. 


In this photo, I applied it just a bit and blended it out with my fingertip otherwise it would make my lips look like a statue or something. It's that strong! Yes that means it's pigmented which is a good thing, but not so much with this product. It doesn't apply smoothly and when your lips aren't in the best condition it makes them look much worse.


This colour is not the one you can wear by itself because it makes you look like a zombie. 


It actually looks pretty nice when I add it on top of the other one. It makes the lips look plumpy and adds some shine. As long as you can apply the copper one well, this product wouldn't make your lips look horrible.

But for me the biggest problem is the taste and smell. I see some people absolutely love this product but I don't recommend it at all. This is absolutely a disappointing product. Have you ever tried this particular product? Also what's your favourite product from Badger?



 











icon