Bodycology Shower Gel in Toasted Vanilla Sugar


Bodycology Shower Gel Toasted Vanilla Sugar $4.99

Hi there! I'm so happy to be able to update my blog finally after being sick for a few days.It was really hard having an almost-39-degree fever! Although I have gotten a flu for almost 10 times in my life, still I found it really hard. I'm still sick -although I'm working as I'm in this silly Japanese society- but feeling much better. 

Anyway, back to the beauty product! The product I talk about today is something I'm really really loving at the moment. It's Bodycology Shower Gel in Toasted Vanilla Sugar. If you haven't heard of Bodycology, it's an American beauty brand which offers "A range of affordable, luxurious bath & body products in a range of diverse scents". Indeed their products are very affordable, for example this shower gel is only $5 for this 473ml big bottle. 

Doesn't this shower gel remind you of another brand starts from B? Especially the name "Toasted Vanilla Sugar"? Yes, most of their products are very similar to Bath and Body Works. And it's much cheaper. Although they don't have as many variety as B&BW but the scents are very similar.



This particular product is very similar to B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar. I had no idea if they smelled similar but I couldn't resist trying out. And the result is; YES THEY SMELL VERY SIMILAR!!!

I googled afterwords and found so many bloggers saying "This is a very good dupe for B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar" and I 100% agree with them. I don't have Warm Vanilla Sugar with me now so I cannot compare but Toasted Vanilla Sugar by Bodycology smells exactly the same as B&BW one in my memory. 


I am totally in love with the scent as it's not overpowering and not sickly sweet at all. It smells of very luxurious vanilla if that makes sense, I just love this scent so much. It foams well and a tiny bit goes a long way. I've been using it every day for a month now but i still have 90% left. It laves my skin smelling so so good like I want to eat it! It doesn't dry out my skin at all and my S&G Smoothie Star Body Milk goes well with it after the bath. It's cheaper than Warm Vanilla Sugar considering how big the bottle is, and I recommend this product for those who cannot get hold of B&BW products in their own countries. 

It also has Body Lotion and Body Cream in the same scent. 

The only problem with Bodycology is that they don't have a wide range in regard to the scents. Especially on Vitacost there are only three other scents. I'm interested in "Coconut Lime Twist" which I might try out next time.