MyChelle Love Your Lips


MyChelle Love Your Lips Raspberry Cherry Pineapple $9.92 icon

I found this product when I was browsing Vitacost a couple of months ago. Actually it was their facial mask which caught my attention and I couldn't resist trying out some of the products from this brand called MyChelle. MyChelle is an American brand which uses naturally-derived ingredients as much as possible. Their products are not the cheapest of the world but many people left positive feedback about them. As I love lip balm, I wanted to try this one out just because who wouldn't want to try a lip balm which claims to smell of raspberry, cherry and pineapple?



First of all, this lip balm is huge. You can see that this lip balm is twice the size of a normal lip balm like Burt's Bees one. Whenever I use it in front of co-workers or friends, they ask "What is that, a glue stick?" and I cannot blame them. It DOES look like a glue stick.



But trust me, this is one of the best lip balms I've ever used. And I've used so many lip balms that I don't even remember how many. My lips are very dry and sensitive, and some lip balms make them even dryer, and the skin peels off and it starts bleeding. But with this lip balm that would never happen. It's such a gentle lip balm which I guess is suitable for anyone. 

It doesn't make my lips too shiny which is good when I want to apply a lipstick on top. I found it a perfect base for a lipstick.

And it smells so good like a bubblegum. I don't smell raspberry but it does smell of cherry and pineapple. Another good thing about this product is that it doesn't taste horrible when it comes into my mouth. I hate it when a lip balm or lipstick tastes so bad even if it smells nice.

If you've got very dry / sensitive lips, you should try it out. Also for those who are looking for a good-smelling lip balm, I would recommend this one! Have you heard of MyChelle? Are you a fan of the brand?