Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr Gel-Cream Eyeshadow


DSCN0034

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr Gel-Cream Eyeshadow 4.99GBP 

I believe this product is one of the most raved products in this blogginng world. I wanted to try out so bad as I was just looking for eyeshadow which can be the base, but it took me a while to find out that it was sold on feelunique.com. When I found out I didn't even hesitate to put it in the basket. I chose one in Eternal Gold which seemed to be the lightest colour which I can use as a base colour.

DSCN0055

It looks more yellow actually, I wish it was more beigey colour like it looks in this photo. 

DSCN0062

You can see it looks very yellowy rather than champagne gold which I wish it was. My eyelids need to be perfectly even out otherwise it creases and doesn't apply evenly. It looks really messy when that happens and I struggled at the beginning to be honest. I usually apply an eyeshadow base first, then apply this eyeshadow using my finger. 

DSCN0147

I used this eyeshadow as the base in this photo. It appears to be pretty subtle once I apply other eyeshadows on top. I'm sure it's going to last so long as just a little goes a long way. I hope it doesn't dry out before I use it up. That happened to me once before with the cream eyeshadow from Jill Stewart which was my favourite. One day I opened the jar and found out that it was completely dried out. I hope it wouldn't happen to this one...

I believe there is the metallic series of this eyeshadow in the U.S., and it's got a very nice beigey gold colour! Let me know if you've tried it out!