Physician's Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush


Physician's Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural $11.47

I purchased this blusher when I bought Stippling Brush from iHerb. I only had two blushers and wanted try something new, and this packaging caught my eyes. First I thought it was for teenagers because it looked cute, but once I read the reviews and the description, I thought it might work for me too. 


DSCN0192

There are four different colours I believe, and the one I got is "Natural". On the screen it looked much paler and more like beige / pink colour, but actually it looks pretty bright pink with purple tone underneath. 

DSCN0199

It has this brush in it but in my opinion it's rubbish...It simply doesn't work at all. I use my own brush to apply this blusher so there is no problem but I wish the packaging was much thinner without this useless brush.

DSCN0197

Actually the colour looks very pretty. Although I was expecting paler colour, I still like it. According to iHerb, this product doesn't contain paraben and none-comedogenic which means it doesn't clog your pores. It supposed to have this violet scent but I didn't notice at all. I just smelled it but it doesn't have a special scent except the ingredients smell. Unless you are specifically looking for a blusher which smells nice, it won't be bothering you I guess. 

DSCN0009

Here is the swatch. It transforms as a very pretty pink. It brightens up my whole face and makes me look healthy and glowing! It's very pigmented so I need just a tiny bit on my brush to give that effect on my face. It has gold shimmer in it which gives this natural highlight effect too. Overall it's a very nice blusher in terms of colour and texture. I just don't like the packaging at all including the brush, it looks very cheap and kiddish. Except that part I like this blusher very much! I would love to other products from Physician's Formula especially the organic mascara which Fleur from Fleur de Force mentioned in her favourite video! Have you tried anything from the brand?