I will be away for 2 weeks...but I'll be instagramming!!


Hello there! I have a small announcement to make today. As I mentioned before, I'll be away for about two weeks as I'm going to London to visit my family-in-law. This is my second time and I'm so excited! I had been sick as hell these past few weeks, starting from a bad cold to the worst cramps ever. I decided not to take my PC this time because it's simply heavy and not needed. Last time I only used my PC to search for some restaurants and shops which I can do on their PC. 

So I won't be blogging for two weeks at least, but I'll be tweeting and instagramming from my iPhone using wi-fi! Actually I've been into Instagram for a while now, it's fun trying to find something interesting for my followers who are not in Japan in everyday life. If you've got an instagram account, follow me from the link below or the icon there >>



My another Instagram photo I posted the other day...I've gotten my nails done for the first time in about 10 months! My nails are really thin and I didn't want them to break while I'm in England. It's "gel nails" which lasts up to 3 weeks. 



My fluffy jumper which reminds me of a crow....

My Instagram account is set as private at the moment, please send me a request if you're interested! It'll be nice to see your photos too, I love checking out the photos by my fellow bloggers! 

Take care and see you soon!

Follow me on...
Twitter (areume11)
Instagram (nicintokyo)