I'm back in Tokyo!


Hi there, I'm back in Tokyo! I was in London for almost two weeks and it had been super cold while I was there. It snowed a couple of times and I was frozen as you can imagine. It was hectic and pretty stressful this time as my husband was so busy dealing with his family stuff. Although he wanted to take me out and entertain me (that's what he said!), he just physically didn't have time to do so. As I felt bad for him and also because I knew me complaining about the situation wouldn't help, I tried to be supportive (though I couldn't help much) and being quiet. We stayed in central London for a night but because the weather was so bad, we couldn't walk around as much as we did in last summer. 

But of course I went to Boots, Superdrug, SpaceNK and John Lewis to buy some beauty bits. I'm so excited to open and start using them, and write my reviews here! I'll be taking photos of them this weekend hopefully, and start writing about them from next week. 

Although we didn't have fun as much as we did last time, I still appreciate my family-in-law's kindness. They kindly let me stay there and welcomed me warmly. We decided to go visit them again in summer 2014 which is way off in the future, but I will look forward to it from now on :)

And a big thanks for you all who tweeted me and left comments on my Instagram!