Big Sexy Hair FIRM VOLUMIZING HAIRSPRAY


Big Sexy Hair FIRM VOLUMIZING HAIRSPRAY
I always wanted a hairspray which gives volume on my hair without making it crunchy. But I didn't have a good experience with the ones I'd tried. Either they made my hair crunchy or did nothing. So I wasn't expecting too much from this product. But believe me, this is the best hairspray to give soft and natural looking volume. 

I spray it after I've dried my hair completely (as I wash my hair every morning). I lift the top of my hair and spray underneath, and then instantly my hair looks so much better. It lifts my hair and holds it all day. When I spray it too close to my hair then it makes it a little bit crunchy but when I spray it from 20-25cm distance, it gives perfect volume to my whole hair. And of course I touch my hair and the wind messes it up sometimes during the day, but still it holds the style I created in the morning somehow. 




I have no idea how it makes this miracle happen but one thing I can assure you is that I cannot live without this hairspray!! I can run my fingers into my hair, or shake my hair if I want to, without worrying about ruining my hairstyle. The volume you get in the morning by this hair spray won't go away.


Have you tried anything from this brand Sexy Hair? Apparently they have many other products for different style like Short Sexy Hair or Healthy Sexy Hair. Let me know if you have tried them!