Fashion Haul -Zara, H&M and Skechers


Because it's time to change my wardrobe for the new season, I needed to buy some new clothes. I usually don't spend too much money on my clothes (obviously just because I love beauty related stuff more than fashion stuff) and shop at highstreet shops, the items don't last long. Well that's my excuse anyway. So here are what I got the other day!

<FROM H&M>



Sleeveless Peplum Shirt
I really like how it fits my body because it's rare to find a sleeveless shirt which isn't too big for me! I got it in size 32 which I guess is the smallest one.




I'm not crazy about the pattern but still I like it :) And it was only about 1000yen.



A Simple Stripey Top
This one was also about 1000yen and the quality isn't actually too bad. I like how drapey it is around the waist. Actually it's from H&M MAMA line which is their maternity line, but I found it nice to wear as a loose drapey top. It's a very basic top which I can wear by itself or pair it with a blazer for work.


It's in size XS which is the smallest one. It's made with organic cotton and it's super comfortable. And I might be able to wear it when I get pregnant in the future...only if it doesn't get worn off by then.

<FROM ZARA> 


A Simple T-Shirt
I got it in grey and black because it fitted me perfectly. It's stretchy and comfortable to wear, and also I love the cut around the neck and sleeves.


I like this grey one better than black actually because the black one looks a bit like worn off although it's new. They had patterned ones in this exact same design and they looked pretty too. This basic T-shirt was only 980yen, and I'm sure I'll wear it a lot this summer.


GEORGETTE CONTRAST SHIRT
I picked it up because I thought it's perfect to wear to work! It's sheer, light and pretty! 


I think I will pair this top with a jacket and a simple gold necklace for work. I don't want to look like a girlie girl so I won't pair it with skirt.


Loose Trousers
Please ignore the weird background. My house is tiny and there was no space I could take a photo of these trousers. I wish I had a garden or something where I can take a nice photo like other bloggers! Anyway, these trousers were in the sale section and it was originally 6900yen or something and now was 3400yen. It's very loose and the material is pretty thin but not see-through (dah). I like how different it looks from normal boring trousers I own, although my mum calls it "Hammer Pants". 

<SKECHERS>

Because I couldn't afford the wedge trainers by Isabel Marant, I was looking for cheaper ones. I don't usually wear trainers because I prefer heels as I'm not tall (I'm 158cm) but I really wanted a pair of high cut trainers. I bought this pair mainly because I liked the colour. It's taupe which isn't the most common colour for trainers.



I am not keen about this part with spiky studs, it looks a bit tacky and too much. But oh well I cannot see it when I'm wearing it. And it may come in handy when I want to protect myself. haha



Although it has about 7cm insole in it, it's super comfortable to wear. And of course they look very nice paired with basic skinny jeans!

I hope you enjoyed my very first haul post! :)