Maybelline Volum'Express The Falsies Washable Mascara


I always wanted to try out this mascara not only because it's a highly raved product but also Tanya Burr says she loves it. I personally hadn't had a good experience with mascaras from Maybelline but I thought I should give it a go after hearing her saying that she absolutely loved this mascara and she repurchased it many times. I got it from Vitacost which I put th link above, just because $ is cheaper than £ but you can find it HERE  on feelunique if you wish.

 


 I got the washable one because I don't like waterproof mascara which makes my eyelashes chunky, and it's much easier to remove. Nobody wants to spend more than 2 minutes removing makeup after a long day right?

Anyway, it's got this bristle brush which I like. I don't have any particular preference when it comes to a mascara brush, I'm OK with both bristle brush and plastic brush. This particular brush has pretty long bristles which hold a generous amount of the formula.


It makes my lashes thicker and definitely longer. The formula is a bit too wet in my opinion so I usually wipe the excess on tissue. 


I love how this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and thicker without clumping. It doesn't smudge at all and stays until I wash it off.

I think I like this mascara more than Loreal Volume Million Lashes and I've been using it every day since I got it. I've heard good things about their Rocket Mascara as well, have you tried it? If you have, what did you think about it? :)
 
icon