NANACOSTAR Hand Cream


NANACOSTAR Hand Cream  2100yen
NANACOSTAR is a Japanese beauty brand launched by a hairstylist who has been working in the beauty industry for mroe than 15 years. I believe it's a new brand as I hadn't heard of them before and also they only have 4 products yet, including 2 shampoos, hair treatment and this hand cream. They made this hand cream from their experiences as hairstylists whos hands are always exposed to water. There are 5 different scents of this hand cream such as honeysuckle fruits, garden rose, the forest rose, gardenia country and jasmine pear which I got.


They have 7 active ingredients including collagen, BG and lpidure which moisturise your skin, and arbutin and vitamin C which have whitening effects. In addition it contains many ingredients I don't necessarily want to put on my skin such as silicone, polymer and artificial preservative. 

It does moisturise my hands without making them sticky or greasy so you can use it during the summer time as well as in winter. The scent was something I was really disappointed about. I was expecting floral fruity scent as it's supposed to smell like "Jasmine and Pear", but it just smells like...a hair salon. You know that smell you notice when you open the door of a hair salon, the mixture of shampoos and hairsprays and all that. That's a good smell in my opinion, but you don't want to wear that on your hands...do you?

It smells clean and feminine which isn't too bad but I don't smell jasmine or pear at all. For me a scent of hand cream is the most important part and this one didn't impress me. And also don't you think it's freakin' expensive for hand cream from an unknown new brand? This is what I mean about Japanese beauty products being expensive. They set the prices really high somehow. Anyway, I wish it smelled like pear as I love anything smells like one. 

Which hand cream is your favourite? Would you use hand cream smells like a hair salon? :P