Accessories I got from Romwe


I got to know about this website called Romwe when Sammi from Beautycrush mentioned it in one of her videos. As I don't buy clothes as often as beauty products, the only shop I knew was ASOS. When I checked out Romwe I came across some good stuff including the accessories I'm going to talk about today!


Snake-shaped Pendant Necklace $9.99

It was originally $13.99 and now it's gone down to $9.99. I'm sure it's because it's not as popular as they expected but I just don't understand why because I think it's gorgeous! I love the colours of the stones, it goes well with my wardrobes.



I like paring this necklace with a simple tee like this one from Zara. 


Cut-out Spiked Golden Necklace $19.9
Apparently it's sold out as I couldn't find the page :( I wasn't sure about the price for the quality but actually it's pretty wearable and useful.


It goes well with any round-neck tops. 



This pink top (or you can wear it as a dress too) is also from Romwe and these two look really nice together.

I'm still on the hunt for nice accessories, let me know what your favoruites are for this season!