Not Your Mother's Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler


Not Your Mother's 
Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler $5.99
I know I talked about a similar product which was "It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin" HERE, but I actually purchased this product at the same time as I purchased the one from It's a 10. At that point my hair was super damaged because of a weird hair treatment I had at my hair salon before going to London, then my hair was exposed in cold dry air for 2 weeks there, and it was completely dried out and damaged when I came back to Japan. So I was desperate to find a perfect hair treatment as you can imagine.

I heard some American YouTubers raving about this particular product and I thought I wanted to try. It's not a pricey product but you can get 15% off on Vitacost which makes it even cheaper. This hair treatment has keratin which repairs your hair. I use it on my wet hair and blow dry as usual.


You can  see the difference in this photo, can't you? On the left hand side is my hair without this product and the right is my hair with this product. It looks more shiny and smooth. The one from It's a 10 is more effective but this one does a good job especially considering the price. 

But the only downside of this product is the smell. It smells like a bathroom deodorant or something, which I mean is a very artificial and cheap smell. I really don't like it and I was very disappointed when I found that out because I liked the scent of their Salt Spray! It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner smells 10 times better and works slightly more effectively so I don't think I would repurchase this product.

Have you used anything from Not Your Mother's?