ADDICTION Ready to Wear Eye Palette



ADDICTION Ready to Wear Eye Palette / Tuxedo Moon
Addiction is a Japanese beauty brand launched by a Japanese makeup artist Ayako. The official website describes it "ADDICTION was engendered for women of all ages who seek their own original style. COLORS & TEXTURES, with many previously nonexistent variations, was developed on the experiences of AYAKO, a woman working on the world stage. The forms are superior for being mobile, with a simple yet chic look. The luxurious and high-quality finish with no frills practically looks as if order made. The Brand of a novel make-up for creating a style that makes the utmost advantage of each person’s individuality"

I was always interested in their products as they always looked amazing. I couldn't buy them as they were very expensive but I decided to pick up this palette for my mum for her Mother's Day present in May.

 
This palette is called Tuxedo Moon which has 4 different shades.

 
I picked up this palette simply because they were all wearable colours. And also my mum doesn't like shimmery eyeshadows so I thought this one would be perfect because the other palettes had very shimmery and glittery shades.


They are very pigmented and give such a sophisticated look on your eyes. 

 
My mum mentioned that the powder sits on her eyelids throughout the day and it develops to a beautiful finish as time goes by. My MUA eyeshadows will be gone after 2-3 hours but these ones stayed on my eyelids for hours and hours.



I really love this combination of this pinky shade and charcoal brown shade. Especially the charcoal eyeshadow is definitely buildable so you can create both natural look and smoky nighttime look with this palette.


My mum has been loving this palette (no wonder why!) and that made me want to buy some of their products even more! They are pricey but definitely worth it! Have you heard of ADDICTION?