UK Makeup Swap : Bourjois Cream Blush


Bourjois Cream Blush
You know I am madly in love with British stuff. British fashion, magazines, people, TV programmes, and of course, the beauty products. I still can't believe how crazy I've gone back in March when I went to London for the second time and bought so many beauty products. 

So when Georgina from Makeup-Pixi3 suggested to do a swap, I was like "Yeah let's do it!" and I bought her  stuff on the next day. I really enjoyed picking up beauty products for her, thinking "Will she like it? Would it work for her?" especially because I don't usually buy Japanese products, it was a very nice opportunity. You can see the products I sent to her HERE on her blog. 

I received some nice UK goodies from her.  I thought of mentioning the all here but as you might have noticed I like to write an individual review on each product, so I decided to write about them one by one.


Today I'm going to talk about Bourjois Cream Blush in the shade 02. Actually I was thinking of buying it as it's out in Japan as well, but it costs 1,500yen here which is slightly more expensive than it costs in the UK. And the shade I was thinking of buying was this shade "02" which is a perfect coral for the summer.

I apply it with my finger on the top of my cheeks, and then use my Stippling Brush from Real Techniques to blend. It turns to powder once you apply it on the skin, but it blends in evenly with a use of a brush. 

 
Look how gorgeous the colour is. It's not too orange and does compliment my skin tone. It doesn't have shimmer so it gives a very natural glowy look on your cheeks. I love how natural it looks and doesn't stand out too much yet it makes you look healthy at the same time. 

In addition, I like the packaging too. It has a magnetic lid and has got a mirror which is very handy. And also, it smells good! It smells like a classic CHANEL lipstick or something. Overall I love this product! Thanks Georgina and more posts about the products from the UK are coming up soon :)