Makemania Data 3D Eyebrow Colour


Makemania Data 3D Eyebrow Colour 840yen
Let's talk about another Japanese drugstore beauty product! First of all, let me quickly explain about the name of the brand. I know "Makemania" doesn't make sense to most of you but it's actually a shortened form of "Makeup Maniac" and I don't know what "Data" stands for. Anyway, look at the packaging!  I found the illustration a bit strange but what do you think?



As I mentioned in my "What's on my face?" post before, I use eyebrow mascara every time I wear makeup to match my eyebrows colour to my hair colour. This range called "3D Eyebrow colour" has 3 shades : Natural Brown for dark brown hair, Pink Brown which is suitable for red / orange toned hair, and the one I have is Ash Brown which is suitable for gold and ashy toned hair.



The wand is different from the typical eyebrow mascara that I'm used to. Usually the wand looks just like mascara but this one is more like a comb or toothbrush.



As I haven't bleached my eyebrows for more than 2-3 weeks, they look much darker than usual. And an eyebrow mascara should be able to coat each hair and make them look less black, this eyebrow mascara doesn't do that. It's too subtle. I'm sure it would work much better once I've bleached them again but I don't think I can rely on this product when my eyebrows are not bleached. 


But look at the packaging....it looks cute! I usually don't like "cute" stuff but I kind of like it :)