Moroccanoil Light Oil Treatment


Moroccanoil Light Oil Treatment for Fine and Light-Coloured Hair
The products from the brand Moroccanoil were the ones I had been dying to try out but couldn't because of the price. Their products are quite pricey and I wasn't keen on spending that much money on something I wasn't even sure if I would like. So the opportunity to try out one of their products came, I was very excited and thought it was a good chance to know if I would like their products or not. 

The product I tried is this small sample of Moroccanoil Light Oil Treatment which is targeting fine hair like mine. It's perfect because I heard some people saying that the original was too heavy.

Apparently this product has "the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures" which sounds very familiar to me. I colour my hair every 3 months, and I perm once or twice a year. My hair is dry and damaged, and in need of a really good hair treatment.



The formula looks like this. Some people seem to be a bit confused but basically this oil is full of silicone and a little bit of argan oil.  Argan oil itself is a naturally-derived oil but it's mixed with other ingredients like silicone, artificial perfume and colouring. So if you are looking for a natural hair oil, this one is not for you. If you are looking for a nice scented hair oil which makes your hair silky and smooth instantly, you will love it!

It smells like a mixture of floral perfume and vanilla. It reminds me of Divine Oil from Caudalie, the scents are not identical but they have this similar musky yet feminine scent to it. It smells amazing and I love how subtle it is when I put it on my hair. It's not overpowering at all. 


As a little bit goes a long way, I think this tiny bottle would last for months and months. I still have the hair oil from Macadamia but I prefer this one just because I like this scent better. I no longer use Macadamia one as it's more like a winter-scent to me. 

Oh sorry I was rambling about the scent and forgot to mentioned how it makes my hair smooth. It gives this shinning effect on my damaged hair without weighing it down. It doesn't make my hair feel softer particularly but definitely makes it shinier. Also it shorten time to blow dry when you apply it on your wet hair as oil absorbs water or something like that...

I'm now interested in trying out some of their products as I liked this hair oil so much. Have you tried anything from the brand?  What's your favoruite?