AESOP Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm


AESOP Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
My mum gave this amazing hand cream to me for my birthday a few months ago. I suck at
developing the habit of applying hand cream every day as I forget somehow and end up with dry hands. But with this hand cream, I just cannot help myself applying it every two hours and keep sniffing my hands!




This is just a simple hand cream. The botanical ingredients such as coconut oil, macadamia oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter nourish and moisturise your hands and cuticles. It doesn't make my hands greasy at all and my skin quickly absorbs the cream and it leaves the skin surface very smooth and none-sticky.

What I love the most about this product is the scent. The blend of Cedarwood, Lavender, Orange, Rosemary and Grapefruit creates this amazing aroma. I smell Lavender the most and it's a very herbal scent which some people might find a little bit too strong. But if you like essential oils and herbs, you will like it a lot. Like I do!

Have you tried any products from AESOP? What's your favourite?