Is Argan oil good for your hair? ++SILK++


It's kind of like a common sense now that Argan oil is very good for your skin. Some people say it doesn't sink in enough to protect your skin from sun and free-radical damage but it's said it has antioxidant effect. I sometimes use pure Argan oil on my face as a mask after cleansing, just to moisturise and hydrate my skin. I use nail oil which contains Argan oil too and it works like a miracle. But one thing I hadn't tried yet was to use it on my hair. Until I received these amazing products from the brand called "Silk". 

Silk is an Australian beauty brand. They have some different range of haircare products and the ones I've tried are called Repair series. They contain Keratrix to prevent split-ends and
breakage, Argan and Macadamia oils to nourish hair and free from sulfate. 



The result is just amazing. It makes my hair feel like silk just like the brand's name, without weighing it down. It gives volume in my hair which never happened by the use of shampoo and conditioner only. I mean to give volume in my hair, spray or wax powder is required usually, but with this shampoo and conditioner, I don't even need anything else. And it makes my hair tangle-free which is another great thing those products have brought! The only downside to me is the scent. It smells like melon but not strong enough to leave the scent in my hair. I wish it was a bit stronger :(



I apply this Argan oil after blow-drying my hair to add extra shine. Apparently it's not a pure oil but it works really well. You can use it on your body, face and hair but I only use it in my hair just because the scent is pretty strong. It smells like muscats which is so nice. It's a fruity, fresh and clean scent! I love this scent so much but just don't feel like applying it on my face. 

Anyway the combination of their shampoo, conditioner and this oil makes my hair so silky, soft, smooth and shiny....everything you expect from a very good haircare product. The shampoo and conditioner are about 3600yen each which is pretty pricey but worth it for sure. You can check out their products on their website HERE