LOVEFLO Scrubbing Brush Mascara


LOVEFLO Scrubbing Brush Mascara 1764yen
This mascara is produced by a makeup artist Pricilla Ono (Does anyone know who she is? Because I don't....) focusing on making the bottom lashes thicker to emphasise your eyes.


It has this very unique oval brush which is totally different from normal mascara that I'm used to. You can't see details as the formula is all over the brush but actually it's got a hole in the centre. This brush is supposed to be able to grab the tiny baby lashes and make them thicker and visible. The formula contains diamond powder to make your lashes shiny and also it has a rosy scent.


It separates my lashes but doesn't give much of volume. I was worried if it would coat my lashes well with the tiny brush specially because it didn't feel like it was grabbing my baby lashes, but I must admit the brush works really well.


Look how long my bottom lashes look! They are naturally pretty long but this mascara really does emphasise them! I didn't notice a thing about the diamond powder unfortunately, and the scent is too subtle. I don't smell anything unless I try to sniff putting my nose very close to the wand....I literally don't see the point. But overall it's a unique mascara which works pretty well. If you're struggling with your bottom lashes, this is the solution for you!