MAGICALOVE Lovely Cheek


MAGICALOVE Lovely Cheek in Juicy Orange 1365yen
Today I'm going to talk about this pretty blusher in a very handy container.

  
In Japan, we call a blusher in this kind of container "pompom cheek". Pompom doesn't mean the one cheerleaders use, it's the sound of tap or pat. In this case you tap on your cheeks with this product directly so we call it "pompom cheek". It's so handy because you don't need a brush or sponge to touch up your blusher at work, you can just open the lid and tap the sponge directly on your cheeks!



And also it has a small mirror on the lid! How handy.


They only have two shades including this one called juicy orange. It's a gorgeous shade which makes my whole face looking bright and healthy. There is another shade called Sweet Pink which is a very girly bright pink with a little bit of blue tone. I like this orange one better just because it goes well with the rest of my makeup and also it matches my skin tone. I tend to use the cream blusher from Bourjois or Maybelline at home in the morning and touch up with this "pompom cheek" at work. I don't think it stays on my cheek for so long but that's OK, I can touch up with this product within 5 seconds!