My Skincare Routine - Summer edition


It's not a long time ago when I talked about my skincare routine, but I thought to show you what I've been using lately since I have new items that I've been loving!



Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is my favourite cleanser. I don't know if the cleanser itself is amazing or the muslin cloth does the magic, but either way I really enjoy using this cleanser. I am aware that it takes all my makeup off including my eyeliners and mascara, but I avoid using it around my eyes just because it's not contact lens friendly. I feel the difference instantly when I use this cleanser which I love the most about it. 

Another cleanser I love at the moment is Yuu Cleansing Balm. This is a contact-lens-friendly cleanser unlike Liz Earle one, which means that I can use this cleanser to remove all my makeup off without using Bioderma to take of my eye makeup off. It doesn't make my skin greasy but leaves this moisturising feel to it. It has this amazing scent of Yuzu which I really love, I seriously think Yuzu is the best scent!



Alba Organics Hawaiian Facial Toner is the toner I use daily. It has tropical flower and fruits extract, and enzyme to balance pH level. It smells of herbs and bargamot essential oil but the scent is very subtle. It calms and nourish my skin. It doesn't do anything special like making my skin surprisingly soft or brighter, but at the same time it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I don't think I will repurchase it but I don't hate it, it's an all-right toner.

Nourish Protect Replenishing Peptide Serum  is "an ultra-intensive blend to lock in moisture and guard against dryness made with peptides to firm and smoothen the skin, combating fine lines", according to feelunique.com. I am very impressed with this, it's such an effective serum to hydrate my dry skin. It makes my skin softer and smoother, you should try this out if you haven't since you will feel the difference instantly on the next morning!


I've been loving Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet this summer. I got it a few months ago when I relised my other moisturisers were too heavy. Although it's made for dry and sensitive skin, it's not heavy or sticky at all. It sinks into my skin very quickly and leaves my skin surface smooth and silky without stickiness. It's perfect in the morning and night. Oh, and it smells divine like the other caudalie skincare items.

I don't particularly like Good Things BRIGHT EYES EYE CREAM but it moisturises my eye areas which is good enough for now. In winter I will definitely need much thicker heavier eye cream though. I'm on the hunt for a good eye cream, let me know what your favourite is!

More than a year ago, I was suffering from an unexplained skin problems such as redness and spots. But after Aveda all sensitive moisturiser cured it all, my skin has been in a very good state. I hardly get a pimple lately, and my skin has been so smooth. My only concern is the pores on my cheeks, I'm trying hard to make them small. If you know any good toner or moisturiser to shrink them, let me know!