ETBELLA Aloe Vera Water Gel

ETBELLA Aloe Vera Water Gel 1260yen
ETBELLA is a Korean beauty brand which is sold at Seven Marche, a Japanese EC site which sells beauty bits and bobs. I have tried their nail wraps (which I have talked about here before) and now they have sent me this aloe vera gel to try out.


90% of this beautiful gel is aloe vera juice which contains hydrating mucoperiosteum, that creates a thin layer on the skin to protect it against dryness. Also aloe mannan makes the skin softer and moisturised. 


It looks like jelly, doesn't it? I just love how it looks as well as how it feels on my skin. It's so soothing and cooking, and what I like the most about this gel is the scent. It smells fresh and clean, which is totally different from the actual aloe. If you have smelt aloe before you must know what I mean, but aloe has this bitter and herbal smell which is not pleasant at all. But this gel (must contain artificial fragrance) smells 100 times better. I don't even need to wear perfume as it lingers on my skin.

It's perfect in summer because it doesn't make my skin feel sticky or greasy at all. Summer in Tokyo is ridiculously hot and humid. It's like 35 degrees in daytime when sunshine is beaming towards you, and it only goes down to 26-27 degrees at night. Humidity is always like 70% which is so disgusting. You can imagine how gross it would be to be wearing greasy body lotion in that weather! So it's important to me to choose a none-sticky body lotion in summer. This gel is seriously perfect because I can wear clothes straight after applying it all over my body!

If you are in a hot country and looking for a light body moisturiser, I recommend you to look for a nice aloe vera gel. It's perfect after burning yourself at the beach or something as well, since aloe is very gentle and calming. Have you tried aloe vera gel before?