Does RapidLash really work?


It's been about a month since I started using RapidLash. I was really skeptical about this product because I'd used many different kinds of eyelash treatment before but none of them worked. But when I found out that there was this kind of eyelash serum which is developed from eye drops designed to treat glaucoma, that has the side-effect of making the lashes longer, I thought that might really work. 

One of my Japanese fellow bloggers told me that she had been using it for months and months, and she felt a drastic change of her eyelashes. But another thing she told me, and which scared me, was that the serum she was using had some side-effects such as itch and pigmentation. So when I heard RapidLash is milder than the old ones from other brands, I felt like "OK then, I might give it a shot".


Basically it's just an eyelash serum you apply around the roots of your eyelashes every night before applying eyecream. I felt a little bit of itching at the beginning but recently I don't feel anything. It's easy to apply with this thin brush, and it doesn't stain on my eyelid at all. 


So, when I compare these two photos, I cannot tell that my lashes got longer with confidence. 


But when I look at these photos, I can say that my lashes look fuller. I haven't been applying it on my bottom lashes since they are long enough already, and I don't want them to get longer because that would be just freaky. My top lashes look fuller don't they?


And they might be longer as well.....I'm not sure, it's a bit hard to tell.

BUT I enjoy applying it every night because I feel like it's working. Whenever I apply mascara, I feel like my lashes are longer and I don't need to apply mascara much. It might be a slight difference and people don't notice, but I've been kind of feeling the difference. I still have quite a lot left in the tube so I'll continue using it and will let you know if it's working. 

Have you tried RapidLash before? Did it work for you?