Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara


Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
As I mentioned before (HERE), I love Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. I love how it separates my lashes to create this voluminous look. I was aware about The Rocket Mascara but had never been interested in it because I heard mixed reviews about this particular product. Some people say it's better than The Falsies, and some people say it's rubbish. So when I received this mascara to try out, I was not expecting too much. But it turns out that I might love The Rocket a little bit more than The Falsies....!


The wand looks pretty thick. I thought "I'm not going to like this mascara" when I saw the wand for the first time just because I had a bad experience with this kind of wand before (yes I'm looking at you covergirl lash blast volume mascara!). But actually this wand is amazing. It separates my lashes very well.




My lashes look longer, thicker and fuller. What more can I wish for? It doesn't come off in daytime unless I cry a lot -which doesn't happen often- but very easy to remove with a cleanser at night.

The Falsies was pretty wet in my opinion that I had to wipe the wand with tissue before using it at the beginning, and it dried out after a week or two. I hope The Rocket doesn't dry out as much as The Falsies did because The Rocket was not wet from the beginning. 

Have you tried The Rocket Mascara yet? What's your opinion about it? Let me know! :)