Lavshuca Candy Bonbon Lip RS-4


Lavshuca Candy Bonbon Lip RS-4
Do you remember the gorgeous lipstick from Lavshuca I talked about in the post "Japanese Drugstore Haul" back in August? They seem to be liking my post (obviously on my Japanese blog) because they sent me another one to say thanks! This time they sent me this colour RS-4 from their Clear range which gives more of a sheer finish.



I would not pick up this shade myself but I have to admit that it looks gorgeous. It's a very bright pink with a blue tone in it.


As it claims to be, it really is sheer. It could be as sheer as Maybelline Baby Lips. It goes on smoothly and does not dry out my lips which is always a good thing. 


When applied on my lips it looks very natural. It is such a lovely "my lips but better shade" kind of lipstick in my opinion, which gives natural sheen to my lips. It instantly brightens up my complexion and makes me look healthy. I pair this lip stick with any kind of makeup such as smoky eyes, winged eyeliners, neutral eyes...it goes well with anything.

I think it's a bit pricey considering how tiny it is -I guess it's around 1,000yen mark-. I think the lipstick itself is half the size of normal lipsticks. But the quality is definitely not too bad at all. Do you like sheer lipsticks? x

HAVE YOU ENTERED MY GIVEAWAY? ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER!