Porerina Pore Cleaning Gel


Porerina Pore Cleaning Gel 997yen
Japanese people tend to worry about their clogged pores on their nose. It's kind of gross but the nose with blackheads is called "いちご鼻 strawberry nose" and they used to use nose strips to remove them but recently it's said to damage your skin. Some people still use nose strips of course but I don't because it never worked on me and I just don't like the fact it rips off my skin surface. This product seemed pretty appealing to me because it's a gel which heats up on your skin to unclog a pore and clean it. But I was really skeptical -does it really work?


It smells of fresh orange which I really like, it even feels like applying a melted orange candy on my nose. I am impressed with how quickly it warms up once applied on my skin. It instantly gets warm which continues for a few minutes. You are supposed to massage your skin with this gel for at least 3 minutes to unclog a pore, but I have never done it for 3 minutes just because I am very impatient. I just massage for like 30 seconds - 1 minute, and get bored, and wash it off. Do I see any improvement in terms of my clogged pores on my nose? NOPE, not at all.

But if you are a nose-strips-user, you might be able to expect a better result using a nose strip after the use of this product. Apparently this gel opens up your pores and makes it easier to clean them. Some people say that it makes a huge difference. So maybe you are supposed to use this product along with nose strips for a better result.


So my conclusion is, that it's not that easy to clean your pores once they are clogged. So what we can do is not to clog the pores, right? I have been using this gel to prevent more blackheads instead of getting rid of them. I personally wouldn't pay 900yen for this product just because I can live without it. Have you ever tried anything like this product? What's your thoughts?